Earlier this morning, two Central Saanich Police officers were taken to the hospital after sustaining injuries while responding to a call about a male in distress. When the officers arrived at a Brentwood Bay home, they found the residence locked but managed to gain entry to safely remove the unconscious male and another occupant. Both officers suffered carbon monoxide inhalation during the rescue and were taken to hospital for treatment and later released. The occupants of the house were also taken to the hospital and are expected to make a full recovery. Thank you to the Central Saanich Fire Department for their assistance and professionalism as well as B.C. Ambulance who provided medical care to all involved.
Katie CharltonUncategorizedComments are off for this post